Let’s stand together – whatever your spiritual, religious beliefs – hold prayers/meditations of compassion and love for all who share Mother Earth. Our shared home until our own candle light is blown out. Standing together we can hold all those in need in a higher vibration. Today I thought of Bette Midler’s song – God Is Watching Us – and wanted to share this beautiful song with you.
Time for everyone to take ACTION in bringing peace to our world. Small actions from each of us will lead to big changes. We are all leaders.
Please, starting today, take a small action daily with friends and family to bring peace to your family, community, country, world.
What can you do? There is an endless list of what you can do to take control of your life – bring peace to yourself and it will shine out to this world. Here are a few action steps:
- Smile at those you encounter during the day
- Say hello and ask about their day
- Take a moment to call someone and let them know you love them and care about them
- Resolve strained family relationships – even if this means allowing love to shine on those who are no longer close to you – love them from a distance if necessary
- Pick up garbage from the ground and place it in a receptacle
- Purchase what you need – not excess that drains you once in your home
- Get outside and enjoy nature
- Pay attention to what you eat – some of the food we ingest result in foul moods, anger, sadness, depression . . .
- Share your excess with others
- Meditate/Pray for everyone in our world in good times and sad times – don’t wait for a tragedy to pray or meditate
- Volunteer at a local nursing home, school, hospital, youth shelter, local community center, animal shelter, food pantry . . .
- Sit and listen to an elderly person and share in their life story
- Sit and listen to a child letting them share their stories
- Be mindful of the energy you bring with you to work, travel, shopping . . . Don’t be the spoiled apple that drains others
- Focus on yourself before trying to correct others – we all have our own issues to address so be kind to others
- Pay attention to your thoughts – you are the only one who can control negative thoughts playing within your mind
- Turn off the television, computer, radio and get out in nature – listen to the sounds, take in the beauty, feel the earth under your feet, notice the different bird calls, crickets and other sounds
- Be still and learn to allow peace to settle within
- Before reacting – stop and breath – see the others view as they see their situation before reacting – when you do react do it with compassion
- Pay attention to all the beauty, compassion and love in this world and share this on your blog, Facebook, Twitter and other social sites.
- Give thanks everyday for all of your blessings
Please feel free to share steps that you take to bring peace to your own life that is reflected out to others. The world is a mirror of our combined thoughts – fear or courage – anger or compassion – hatred or love. The choice is ours.
We can hold a loving vibration which is stronger than any negative vibration. Be the Light in the world and Light the way for others to follow.
May the Light of PEACE and LOVE shine on our world and let it start with each of us!
Holding you all in Love and Light!