This is how I feel about 2015!!
So excited about the steps I have taken thus far to attract my dreams in 2015. Let me share a little with you:
- Joined the gym right down the road from my house, which is also on my way home
- Walked four out of five days
- Cleared the holiday junk food out of the cabinets and refrigerator
- Purchased healthy food at the grocery store and have been preparing healthy meals and smoothies
- Bring my own lunch, bottle of water, and coffee/tea to work with me
- Prepared a budget for 2015 with a goal to pay off some debt – already paid off a department store charge card
- Cleaned up the holiday decorations and all of the rooms in my home – now I have a writing area plus a create area so I have a place to set up my sewing machine
- Meditated four times in the past five days
- Had one person contact me out of the blue today to hire me as her life coach – we start this Sunday!
- Prepared my Vision Board with my niece
- Reached out to Catholic Charities program to volunteer as a life coach for at-risk youth
- Practiced taking pictures on my new camera while walking in the preserve behind my home
- Tonight I finished my DVD of old movies with iMemories and ordered one for myself and one for each of my three children.
Phew! It is only January 5th and I have been very busy taking the steps toward reaching my goals. Very excited about my upcoming writing course with UCLA that starts in two weeks and my Intermediary Therapeutic Touch classes that start in March.
You can really accomplish quite a bit working a full-time if you don’t sit in front of the television or constantly text. I love technology but use it to my advantage to reach my goals. Stopping to take in a movie, especially a comedy can be very good for you. Reading a book instead of sitting in front of the television can be beneficial as well. I had the cable turned off over a year ago and have never missed it. Just think how much money is saved when the cable is cancelled – enough for you to take a class, join a gym, or maybe take a mini-vacation. Just something to think about. What about spending more time with your children or friends playing games, hiking, dancing. The list is never ending.
What are your plans for 2015? If you don’t have a plan, haven’t written down what you want to attract, or are unsure please contact me and let’s see if I can provide guidance to help you reach your goals.
Love and Light,